Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Test Equipment > Fluke DSX-5000120-GLD
The DSX-5000 Cable Analyzer improves the efficiency of copper certification with unmatched speed for testing Cat 6A and Class FA while meeting darft IEC Level V - the most stringent accuracy requirement. The ProjX Management System helps ensure jobs are done correctly the first time and helps tracks progress from set-up to systems acceptance.
Versiv platform supports modules for fiber testing (Both OLTS and OTDR) and Wi-Fi Analysis and Ethernet troubleshooting. The platform is easily upgradeable to support future standards. Troubleshoot faults faster with the Taptive user interface which graphically displays the source of failures including cross-talk, return loss and shield faults.
- Versiv enables users to accomplish more than ever with a cable tester, by accelerating every step of the testing process
- ProjX management system eases tasks from initial set-up of a job to system acceptance. It eliminates redundant steps, and ensures that all tests are completed correctly the first time, and every time.
- Taptive user interface puts advanced data analysis and easy set-up and operation at the fingertips of technicians of all skill levels.
- LinkWare management software provides unmatched analysis of test results and professional test reports
- The DSX reduces the time required to fix cabling faults with Dedicated Diagnostics, a simple test that locates the problem
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Fluke Networks Cable Analyzer (DSX-5000120-GLD)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!