Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Test Equipment > Fluke DSX-CHA021S
The Fluke Networks DSX-CHA021S is a set of two M12 channel adapters for use with the DSX-5000. These adapters allow you to test and certify installed channel links to ensure reliable transmission of Fast Ethernet (100BASE-TX) in the demanding MICE environment of industrial networking applications.
When used together, the DSX M12 Channel Adapters and DSX-5000 CableAnalyzer provide a complete solution that is fully compliant with industry standards. The M12 connectors support the transmission requirements for TIA Cat 5e or ISO Class D. A cabling link that passes the TIA Cat 5e or ISO Class-D requirements fully supports the deployment of Fast Ethernet (100BASE-TX) over a distance up to 100 m (328 ft). The M12 channel adapters also allow you to test and certify installed channel links directly to the 100BASE-TX link transmission performance requirements specified in IEEE Std 802.3-2012 clause 25.4.9.
- For use with the DSX-5000
- Allows for testing and certification installed channel links
- Supports transmission requirements for TIA Cat 5e or ISO Class D
- Cabling link that passes the TIA Cat 5e or ISO Class-D requirements fully supports the deployement of Fast Ethernet over a distance of 328 ft.
- Special Order Product. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Fluke Networks M12 Channel Adapter Set of 2 M12 (DSX-CHA021S)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!