Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Test Equipment > Fluke Networks DSX2-ADD-R
Fluke 1 GHz DSX-5000 Modules Add On Kit W/V2 Remote (DSX2-ADD-R)
Brand: Fluke Networks
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: More Than Two Weeks
Your Price: $1170448
The DSX CableAnalyzer Series copper test solution enables testing and certification of twisted pair cabling for up to 40 Gigabit Ethernet deployments and will handle any cabling system whether it is a Cat 5e, 6, 6A, 8 or Class FA and I/II. Certifying a cable is one part of a process that starts with system design and ends with system acceptance. The faster that process goes, the more profitable you'll be. Unfortunately, there are a lot of things that slow the process down - setting up the tester incorrectly, testing to the wrong limits, waiting for skilled technicians to analyze and troubleshoot failures, misinterpretation of results, and producing test reports that customers cannot understand.
As part of the Versiv cabling certification product family, the DSX CableAnalyzer Series provides accurate, error-free certification. In the installation business, there are multiple teams, varying media types and multiple testing requirements. The difference between being profitable or not is just a few percentage points. The DSX certifies copper cabling, complies with all standards including Level VI/2G accuracy, making jobs easier to manage, and getting to system acceptance faster. It's not just for the expert technicians and Project Managers. Individuals of various skill levels can improve the set-up, operation, test reporting, and simultaneously manage diverse projects.
- Versiv enables users to accomplish more than ever with a cable tester, by accelerating every step of the testing process
- LinkWare Live cloud service lets project manager remotely set up the testers, monitor job progress and even locate tester from any smart device
- ProjXT management system eases tasks from initial setup of a job to system acceptance
- TaptiveT user interface puts advanced data analysis and easy setup and operation at the fingertips of technicians of all skill levels
- LinkWare PC management software provides unmatched analysis of test results and professional test reports
- DSX reduces time required to fix cabling faults with dedicated diagnostics, a simple test that locates the problem
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Fluke 1 GHz DSX-5000 Modules Add On Kit W/V2 Remote (DSX2-ADD-R)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!