Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Transducers and Accessories > Airmar DT820PV-235-N2
Airmar NEMA 2000 Thru-Hull Tilted Element Smart Sensor (DT820PV-235-N2)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $32699
List Price: $408.99
This thru-hull tilted low-profile, retractable transducer offers depth and temperature functions in a single, compact housing. The unique design tilts ceramic element inside transducer housing, giving all the advantages of a fairing block without a hull protrusion perfect for power and sailboat applications.
Low-profile housing compensates for hull deadrise, does not affect hull performance and provides accurate readings at high speeds.
Designed with Airmar's exclusive Broadband Ceramic Technology, 235 kHz element improves resolution without sacrificing sensitivity, Smart™ Sensor with embedded microelectronics – transducer element and signal processor are only millimeters apart. The 235 kHz frequency prevents mutual interference with other echo sounders on the vessel. Retractable housing with self-closing valve minimizes water flow into the vessel when the transducer is removed for servicing.
- Function: Depth / Temperature, Material: Plastic, Fixed Tilt Angle: 20°
- Frequency: 235 kHz, Cone: 12°, Power: 100 Watts RMS
- Connector: 5-Pin NMEA 2000
- Fixed Element Tilt Angle: 20° (for 16° - 24° hull deadrise)
- Connector: 5-pin NMEA 2000
- Frequency: 235 kHz
- Cone: 12°
- Power: 100 Watts RMS
- Depth Sensor Range: 1.6 - 594 ft.
- Acoustic Window Material: Urethane
- Compatible Hull Materials: Fiberglass or metal
- Hole Diameter for Installation: 2"
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Airmar NEMA 2000 Thru-Hull Tilted Element Smart Sensor (DT820PV-235-N2)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!