Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine GPS and Navigation > Raymarine E32145
Raymarine T303 Thermal Camera 30Hz (E32145)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $867999
List Price: $10,849.99
Thermal Night Vision Camera System with pan/tilt/zoom control and 30Hz refresh rate. Navigate with Confidence at Night: Engineered with FLIR thermal imaging technology, the T303 camera allow boaters to navigate safely and confidently- seeing obstructions, buoys and other vessels in total darkness. Designed for simple operation, the T303 thermal navigation camera can be fully integrated with Raymarine's E-Series Widescreen or G-Series multifunction navigation systems. This seamless integration allows you easy access to thermal camera imagery alongside chartplotter, fishfinder and radar navigation displays. The camera's thermal images can be displayed in either full screen, or in a window alongside other navigation data like electronic charting and radar. Navigation aids or hazards identified on the chart display can be visually sighted and confirmed even in total darkness. The integrated pan-tilt-zoom control allows you to direct the camera towards radar and AIS targets, improving overall situational awareness.
Multifunction Display Integration: Using SeaTalk networking, the camera's pan, tilt, and zoom controls can be actuated by touch screen (E-Series Widescreen) or using the MFD's keypad and rotary controls (E-Series Widescreen or G-Series.) The application can be displayed full-screen, or in a window alongside other navigation data like electronic charts or radar. Best of all, the camera system's controls are available at any E-Series Widescreen or G-Series display on the boat, giving captains the ability to navigate with thermal imagery from the main helm or a remote navigation station. Use the E-Series Widescreen's touchscreen for effortless panning and tilting of the camera. Thanks to HybridTouch technology you can also control the camera with the track pad, rotary controller and soft keys when seas are rough.
Improved Safety: Thermal navigation cameras make boating at night safer with crystal clear video display of unseen objects in the dark. The T303 camera makes identifying buoys, floating debris, rocks, and other vessels easy. Using a thermal camera for navigation is as simple as watching TV! Superior FLIR Technology and High-Resolution Optics: The Raymarine T303 Thermal Night Vision Camera System features a 320 x 240-pixel thermal imager with a 30Hz refresh rate. This gives the T303 great thermal detail and a long detection range. The T303 uses the new FLIR Tau imaging core for best-in-class sensitivity and clarity. The T303 offers long range performance with a 2x electronic zoom on the thermal imager. It also supports white-hot, black-hot, red-hot, and color imaging too. Selectable color options let you optimize the image for best viewing under any lighting condition.
The T303 is housed in a compact and rugged, marine-grade enclosure with 360x pan and 90x tilt capability. Designed for seamless integration with Raymarine multifunction displays, the camera's position and orientation can be controlled directly from the HybridTouch user interface of E-Series Widescreen multifunction display. The camera can also be controlled using the keyboard and track pad, or an optional remote Joystick Control Unit
- 2X electronic zoom
- Waterproof, IPX6 rated pan and tilt enclosure
- 360° continuous panning and +/- 90x tilt for uninterrupted horizon-to-horizon viewing.
- Automatic window heater keep thermal optic free of ice in cold temperatures
- "Ball-up" or "Ball-down" mounting for flexible installation
- Programmable "Home" position returns the camera to a designated position with 1 touch
- Automatic parking mode returns the camera home and shields lens when switched off
- Surveillance mode automatically scans in front of the vessel or in a designated zone.
- Optional SeaTalk Joystick Control Units (JCU) allow camera control from anywhere onboard
- FLIR Tau imaging core for best-in-class sensitivity and detail
- FLIR Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) lets the camera see more in the most challenging conditions
- Selectable white-hot or black hot video for optimal viewing day or night
- 3 user-selectable thermal color palettes
- Selectable day running, night running, night docking and man overboard modes
- Complete camera control and viewing directly from E-Series Widescreen or G-Series user interface - no extra controls or external monitors required
- Touch screen camera control (with E-Series Widescreen), Intuitively pan and tilt the camera image with simple touch of the E-Series Widescreen display, HybridTouch technology offers the convenience of touch screen camera control or full keypad control for when seas are rough
- New thermal camera application for E-Series and G-Series Systems. Access the thermal camera from the home screen
- See thermal images in full screen or navigate with thermal images in a window alongside chartplotter, radar and fishfinder applications
- Simple SeaTalkhs networking and composite video output for easy integration with Raymarine MFD systems.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Raymarine T303 Thermal Camera 30Hz (E32145)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!