Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Transducers and Accessories > Raymarine E66008
Raymarine P79 Adjustable In-Hull Transducer (E66008)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $17799
List Price: $222.99
Adjustable In-Hull Transducer: 600 Watt adjustable angled in hull transducer. (P79) - Compatible with the following Echo Sounders: SL Series: SL755RC, SL760RC , SL1250, and SL1250RC - hsb2 Plus Series: L755RC, L760, L760RC, L1250,and L1250RC - hsb2 HDFI Series: DSM250, L770D, L770DRC, L1260D, and L1260DRC - Compatible hull material: fiberglass, Max Power: 600 W, Frequency: 200/50 kHz, Beam Angles: 200 kHz 11 50 kHz 45.
- Depth only
- Can be used in conjunction with the E66019 ST69 speed and temperature sensor
- Easily adjusts to any deadrise angle up to 22
- Transmits sound waves directly at the bottom so strong echoes are reflected back to the transducer
- Can be removed in seconds for servicing or storage
- Only the base piece is bonded to the hull. There is no adhesive layer under the transducer face to absorb sound energy
- Simplifies in-hull installation
- 30ft (10m) Cable
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Raymarine P79 Adjustable In-Hull Transducer (E66008)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!