Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Wind Instruments > Raymarine E70062
The all-new i60 Instruments from Raymarine offer boaters an excellent combination of great looks, high performance and extreme value. Designed to accommodate either stand-alone or fully integrated installations, the i60 instruments feature Raymarine's exclusive SeaTalk networking for simple installation and bullet-proof reliability. Each instrument offers extra-large digits, razor-sharp LCD displays and red backlighting for outstanding visibility in all lighting conditions. i60 Analog Instrument displays are fully compatible with our i70 Color Multifunction Instrument too. Boaters can now customize their systems with any combination of monochrome LCD, color LCD and analog instruments as needed. Raymarine also offers the p70 and p70R Color Autopilot controllers, which also match with our instruments, and multifunction displays.
For the ultimate in flexibility the i60 Instruments support SeaTalk 0 CANBUS networking, as well as our original SeaTalk 1 networking. This makes upgrading older instruments a breeze. Connect your analog depth, speed and wind transducers directly to respective instrument display, or use the displays as repeaters for SeaTalk smart transducer data: the choice is yours.
The ultra-sleek design of i60 line is designed to complement our full line of a-Series, c-Series and e-Series Multifunction displays, and looks great on the helm of any boat. Each instrument comes with a low-profile surface mounting kit and silicone rubber sun cover. An optional bracket mounting kit is also available separately.
i60 Instruments are designed to operate from 12V DC power, and are ultra-efficient drawing less than 1W as repeaters, or 2.4W while hosting a transducer. All of the i60 Instruments are waterproof to IPX6 standards. The i60 instruments are all covered by Raymarine's industry leading 2-year warranty, upgradeable to 3-years at no charge by registering online with 90 days of purchase.
The i60 Close-Hauled Wind instrument display is an add-on performance sailing repeater with an expanded view of wind angle between -60 degrees and +60 degrees about the bow or stern of the boat.
***i60 Close Hauled Wind SeaTalkng instrument display is a repeater, must be used in conjunction with an i60 Wind System***
- Ultra-modern design complements Raymarine's latest a-Series, c-Series and e-Series Multifunction display and instrument systems.
- Large, crisp LCD displays with high contrast for excellent visibility
- Red backlighting for outstanding night-time visibility
- SeaTalk and SeaTalk-1 Networking for maximum flexibility
- Fully compatible with i70, p70 and p70R Color Instruments and Autopilots
- 110mm x 115mm footprint is identical to older Raymarine ST60+ instrumentation making upgrading easy
- The i60 Close Hauled Wind Instrument displays close-hauled wind direction, wind speed, maximum wind speed, velocity made good (VMG) and tack
- Used in combination with i70 or i60 Wind instrument. The i60 Close Hauled Wind is a repeater device that requires a primary wind instrument or smart wind transducer in the system
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Raymarine i60 Wind Display System Analog Close Hauled (E70062)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!