Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Navigation Accessories > Raymarine E70096
Raymarine EV-1 Sensor Core (E70096)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $64199
List Price: $802.99
The EV Sensor Core: At the center of every Evolution system is the intelligent EV sensor core, a 9-axis sensor that monitors vessel motion in all three dimensions. The innovative EV sensor core combines advanced solid-state sensors with the Evolution autopilot processor into a single easy-to-install housing. Mount the EV sensor core above or below decks, the rugged enclosure is fully sealed and built to IPX6 and IPX7 waterproofing and submersion standards. The EV-1 is designed for Evolution mechanical and hydraulic autopilot systems. SeaTalk networking enables a single cable connection for power and data to the Evolution ACU (actuator control unit) and extended SeaTalkng and NMEA2000 networks.
- Precision monitoring of heading, pitch, roll, and yaw allowing the autopilot to evolve instantly as sea conditions and vessel dynamics change
- Flexible installation options. Mount above or below deck, simple SeaTalk connectivity to the control head and ACU
- Solid state sensor technology delivers dynamic accuracy to within 2 degrees in all conditions
- Auto-compensation for on board magnetic fields and reliable heading accuracy in the northern and southern extremes
- Fast and reliable heading data for MARPA, radar overlay, and heading modes on Raymarine multifunction displays
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Raymarine EV-1 Sensor Core (E70096)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!