Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine GPS and Navigation > Raymarine E70167-US
a77 Wi-Fi 7" MFD Touchscreen with ClearPulse™ Digital Sonar - US Lakes and Coastal Chart by C-Map. Raymarine's a77 Wi-Fi Multifunction Touch Display combines a powerful GPS-Chartplotter with a ClearPulse™ Digital Sonar system perfect for freshwater or coastal anglers. The a77 Wi-Fi also features standard wireless networking so you can see and control your a77 from your Smartphone and Tablet using Raymarine mobile apps. The a77 Wi-Fi can be expanded to include radar, CHIRP DownVision™, AIS, thermal imaging and much, much more. The a77 Wi-Fi features a 7.0" widescreen, LED backlit LCD display that is optically bonded to its touchscreen for superior visibility day and night. The a77 Wi-Fi is compatible with Raymarine's RayNet (SeaTalkhs) networking, as well as SeaTalkng and NMEA2000.
Swipe, touch and navigate - the a77 Wi-Fi is powered by Raymarine's intuitive LightHouse™ User Interface, Super-fast, dual-core processor plus a dedicated graphics processor, Built-in Wi-Fi wireless networking, Control your a77 from popular Smartphones or Tablets, Powerful ClearPulse™ Digital Sonar with 50/200kHz frequency and 600 watts of power for crystal-clear iamges to depth of 3,000 feet, Super-bright 7", optically bonded touchscreen with LED backlighting, Built-in 50-channel. Includes US Lakes and Coastal (-US) chart bundle provides over 12,900 US Lakes with over 1,900 high-definition lake. Coastal navigation data includes all critical navigation aids and chart objects, plus spot soundings and contours out to 60 feet or 20 meters. US Lakes and Coastal Cruising data provided by Jeppesen is a subset of C-MAP MAX. Coastal data does not include Tides and Currents or C-Marina port database. The high-definition lakes data delivers 3 foot contour intervals or better.
- Compatible with Navionics Silver, Gold, Platinum or HotMaps Charts and C-Map 4D on microSD. RayNet (Ethernet) port for radar, weather and networking with Raymarine MFDs
- FUSION Audio integration - Full of control for FUSION 700 series marine stereos, SiriusXM weather and satellite radio compatible using optional SR150 receiver
- NMEA2000 compatible SeaTalkng port for engine, instruments and Raymarine autopilot integration
- Monitor your fuel consumption with on screen fuel range overlays and fuel manager
- Video-over-IP support for networked cameras with video playback and record, with Built-in Bluetooth wireless connection for optional media playback or remote control
- Bracket and console mounting hardware included
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Raymarine a77 Wi-Fi 7" MFD Touchscreen with ClearPulse Digital Sonar (E70167-US)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!