Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Radios and Accessories > Raymarine E70243
The Raymarine Ray50 VHF Radio is a compact VHF radio to mount just about anywhere! The Ray50 VHF packs a powerful communication system into a case that is small enough to mount just about anywhere. With 25W of power, Class D Digital Selective Calling, and simple integration with other onboard electronics, the Ray50 is the perfect solution when space is at a premium. Full of Features, Ultra-Compact Dimensions: The Ray50 features a large display with easy-to-read digits and icons that are visible day or night. The Ray50 features both a noise-cancelling microphone as well as a premium quality speaker. The Ray50 is equipped with Class D Digital Selective Calling (DSC) with simple to use controls and an intuitive menu system. You'll be a Ray50 expert in no time!
The Ray50 features standard NMEA2000 and NMEA0183 networking for simple connection to onboard systems and it integrates seamlessly with Raymarine LightHouse II Multifunction Displays for advanced DSC functions. The Ray50 offers flexible mounting too. Use the included trunnion bracket to attach the radio to any console, bulkhead or overhead. The radio can also be flush-mounted using its convenient front-mount attachment points. The Ray50 boasts a wide array of standard features including NOAA weather alert, dual-watch, tri-watch, scanning, selective scanning, and much more.
- Compact, space-saving design saves space on crowded helms
- No compromises; full power transmitter and robust VHF features
- Full-sized controls and LCD are easy to see and operate
- Sleek, black bezel looks great with Raymarine MFDs and Glass Bridge displays
- Standard NMEA2000 and NMEA0183 networking for simple connection to onboard systems
- Can install in the same console mounting holes as the Ray49
Operating Temperature RangeStorage Temperature RangeHumidityCommunications PortAntenna Port ImpedanceExternal Speaker ImpedancePower
- Complies with IPX6 and IPX7
- 12 VDC (Operational: Minimum 9V, Maximum 16V) reverse polarity and over voltage protected
- 192.5mm (7.6") x 121mm (4.8") with bracket
- 156mm (6.1") x 88.5mm (3.5") unit only
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Raymarine Ray50 VHF Radio (E70243)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!