Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine GPS and Navigation > Raymarine E70263-LNC
eS75 7" MFD Chartplotter Display with US LNC Charts, High Performance Multifunction Displays. Powered by Raymarine's advanced LightHouse II user interface, the eS Series includes three high-performance navigation displays that offer unprecedented control and ease-of-use in a sleek, ergonomic design. The eS Series features a choice of 7", 9" and 12" displays, each with an attractive, glass bridge-style design that blends seamlessly with today's modern helm stations, allowing for both low profile console and a completely recessed flush mounting option. Engage and control Raymarine Evolution autopilots directly from the eS Series chartplotter display. Engine Integratin- Complete Monitoring of engines, generators, batteries and more. NMEA2000 complatible. ECI-100 Universal Connectivity for Yanmar, Yamaha, Honda, and more. Digital Switching- Vessel Automation and control system. Control lighting, climate, navigation components, wipers, entertainment, security and much more. State-of-the-art digital power distribution. Super realiable and cost-effective. Simple, custom graphical interface.
Engage and control Raymarine Evolution autopilots directly from the eS Series chart plotter display. Engine Integratin- Complete Monitoring of engines, generators, batteries and more. NMEA2000 compatible. ECI-100 Universal Connectivity for Yanmar, Yamaha, Honda, and more. Digital Switching- Vessel Automation and control system. Control lighting, climate, navigation components, wipers, entertainment, security and much more. State-of-the-art digital power distribution. Super reliable and cost-effective. Simple, custom graphical interface. Access your eS Series from anywhere on board. Built in Wi-Fi allows you to stream to Raymarine mobile apps and sync with the Navionics Boating app.
High performance side scanning sonar using the optional CP200 CHIRP SideVision™ sonar. Sonar Command Center - view up to 4 independent sonar channels simultaneously, including the CP370 Digital and CP470 and CP570 CHIRP Sonars. Monitor and record onboard video with support for up to 10 video over IP cameras like the Raymarine CAM200IP. Super bright displays (1250 nits) with optical bonding technology for sharper colors and contrast, sleek glass bridge design with three mounting options. Bracket, surface, or (optional) fully recessed flush mounting. HybridTouch™ - Responsive touch screen control with pinch to zoom or simple keypad interaction using the new multifunction rotary control and keypad, Powered by Raymarine's powerful LightHouse II operating system. Freedom to choose the very best charts from C-MAP by Jeppesen, Navionics, and Raymarine's expanding LightHouse chart catalog, Navionics Auto Routing using Navionics + or Navionics Platinum charts and support for Jeppesen Easy Routing using C-MAP 4D MAX+ charts.
- Easy-to-use, easy-to customize, and easy-to-expand. Network eS Series with any LightHouse II powered display, Engineered for the future with regular LightHouse updates and enhancements
- Fast 10 Hz GPS/GLONASS internal receiver for rapid chart position updates and faster satellite acquisition.
- Network with Raymarine Digital, HD Color and Super HD Color radar systems
- Best-in-class automatic Bird Mode for finding flocks of birds above schools of fish (HD radar only)
- Navigate safer at night with optional thermal night vision cameras and slew-to-cue target tracking
- Screen Size: 7", Display size: 9.6" wide x 5.7" high, Resolution: 800 x 480, Brightness: 1250 mits
- Voltage: 12V/24V DC (10.8V DC to 31.2V DC), Built-in GPS Sensor: 10 Hz GPS/GLONASS
- Ethernet: RayNet Ports-(x1), NMEA2000: SeaTalkng-(xl), NMEA0183 input/output: Yes
- Memory Slot: MicroSD (x2) up to 32GB each, Includes US LNC Vector Charts, Wi-Fi for mobile app integration: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, Waterproofing Standard: IPX6 and 7, Warranty: 2 Years upgradable to 3 Years
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Raymarine eS75 7" MFD Display with US LNC Vector Charts (E70263-LNC)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!