Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Radar > Raymarine E70291
Dragonfly 4DV with T/M Transducer CHIRP DownVision™ Sonar, Superior Fishing Electronics Made Incredibly Simple, Change your underwater view and catch more fish with the Dragonfly 4DV wide-spectrum CHIRP DownVision™ technology. Easily identify fish and underwater objects with photo-like sonar images. Dragonfly's all-weather, high-definition color LCD display looks sharp from every angle. Step up to a smarter species of sonar with Dragonfly.
The Dragonfly Difference A leap into the future of sonar, Dragonfly sonars employ true wide spectrum CHIRP technology. With wide spectrum CHIRP more sonar signals are transmitted into the water, allowing Dragonfly to interpret more detail, target more fish, and image structure with unmatched clarity. CHIRP DownVision™ - Simply The Best Imaging Sonar: CHIRP DownVision™ will change your underwater view with incredibly clear, photo-like sonar images. Dragonfly's CHIRP DownVision™ surpasses ordinary imaging sonars with superior deep water performance to 600ft (180m) and reliable high speed bottom tracking.
- 4.3" All-weather, high-definition LED backlit display, Optically bonded for sharp color, wide viewing angles and no internal fogging
- Award winning wide-spectrum CHIRP DownVision sonar technology for photo-like images, high-speed tracking, and better deep water resolution
- Simple to use - Power on and become a Dragonfly expert in minutes, Ball and socket tilt swivel mount lets you mount Dragonfly easily on any surface
- Removable mounting ball is compatible with aftermarket ball and socket mounting systems for more mounting options
- MicroSD memory card reader for saving sonar screen shots, Includes transom mount CHIRP transducer with temperature sensor
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Raymarine Dragonfly 4DV T-M Transducer CHIRP DownVision Sonar (E70291)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!