Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Signal Meters > Keysight E9325A
Keysight EPM-P Power Sensor (E9325A)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $293269
Whether you design, manufacture, or maintain RF and microwave communication equipment, you know the importance of making accurate average power measurements. With communications moving to higher modulation bandwidths and new types of signal format, you may find yourself buying multiple sensors to cover the varying power and bandwidth requirements of each modulation format. The Keysight Technologies E-series E9300 power sensors simplify your measurement equipment requirement and save you time and money, as well. Used with the Keysight E4418 (single-channel) and E4419 (dual-channel) EPM series power meters, these new sensors can measure the average power of RF and microwave signals, regardless of the modulation format, over a wide 80 dB dynamic range (sensor dependent).
- Operates with the EPM, EPM-P and P-series power meters
- Wide dynamic range sensors (80 dB maximum), sensor dependent
- Accurate average power measurements on all modulation formats
- Wide frequency coverage from 9 kHz to 18 GHz (special option to 24 GHz), sensor dependent
- Calibration factors stored in EEPROM
- Fast measurement speed over the GPIB
- Power sensors connector are N-Type (m) unless specify
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Keysight EPM-P Power Sensor (E9325A)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!