Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Networking Accessories > Wave Wifi EC-ER
EC-ER (Ethernet Converter/Bridge): Wave WiFi's EC-ER produces a whopping 800mW of output power providing extended range connections to good quality HotSpots.
The ER models have all of the features and elements of the EC- Series that have made Wave WiFi so popular for convenience and dependability. All ER units ship with the latest firmware version of Wave WiFi's proprietary web-based interface. The EC-ER supports WEP, WPA and WPA2 encryption and has a unique, built-in 'help' system. The EC-ER is an Ethernet Converters (EC) so a direct connection can be made to any Ethernet enabled device resulting in flawless performance as a standalone system or integrated into the boat's network. Also, there is no software to install, no USB restrictions and no power-robbing USB connections. This means better performance for plug-and-play computer accessories like SKYPE phones and webcams.
- 800mW (+29dBm) output power
- Easy to use web-based Wave WiFi Interface
- 2.4 GHz - 8dB - 48" Comrod omni-directional Antenna
- 25-foot LMR-400 antenna cable
- DC power cable (12 volts)
- 25-foot Ethernet cable
- Up to 10-mile range from a quality HotSpot
- Instructional CD and Quick Start Guide
- One year written limited warranty
- AP Output (EC-AP-ER) - 200mW (+24dBm)
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Wave WiFi Extended Range Wi-Fi Access System (EC-ER)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!