Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Hand Tools > MASTER APPLIANCE EI-20K
MASTER EconoIron Butane-powered soldering/heat tool kit includes a butane-powered soldering heat tool, solder tip, heat tip, torch tip, hot knife, solder and sponge in a carrying case.
- 6.5" in Length without cap.
- Operating Temperatures up to 2370 degrees F. 1 hour operating time.
- Approximately 395 F to 780 F Solder Tip Temperature. Approximately 780 F heat tip temperature. Approximately 2370 F torch tip temperature.
- Approximately 10 to 60 Watt to Electric Iron. 0.6 fl. oz. Gas Tank Capacity. Unit Shipped Empty.
- Included Accessories: Economical, self-igniting, refillable, butane gas powered soldering iron/torch/heat tool kit.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for MASTER APPLIANCE Cordless Butane Soldering Iron Heat 2370 degree (EI-20K)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!