Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Cable Prep Tools and Kits > Greenlee Tools EK50ML13811
GREENLEE EK50ML13811 MICROTOOL KIT WITH 13MM JAW, 110V. H x W x D: 2.15 inches x 3.8 inches x 9 inches. The First Electromechanical Crimping Tool with PowerSense Technology which allows you to hold your work during preparation before starting the crimp. Two-Stage Telescopic Design Identifies Correct Pressure to Apply. 90% Hand force reduction. Overmolded tacky grip area makes gripping the tool easier and more comfortable.
- Includes Micro Crimping Tool with 13.8mm Jaw Configuration, 10.8V Li-Ion Battery, 10.8 V Li-Ion Battery Charger, 110V Charger with Plastic Carrying Case, and Instruction Manual.
- 1.53 tons (3,400 Pounds) Crimping Force. 4~28 AWG Cable Capacity (Cu). 4~28 AWG Cable Capacity (Al). LED Work Light allows the user to illuminate their work in dark areas.
- Tool Marking - Provides Clear Marking of Crimped Connectors. Intelligent Crimping System Technology monitors amp draw for each crimp and provides a visual alert if a crimp does not complete a full cycle. Single Trigger Operation for Controlling All Tool Functions. 65% faster crimping cycle versus ratcheting tool.
- Broad Crimp Range for Stranded and Fine Stranded Wire Class. When crimping is complete, simply release the trigger to open the jaws for the next crimp.
- Flip Top Style Rotating Head. 10.8V Li-Ion Battery can perform up to 250 crimps on one battery charge. LED Battery level indicator allows the user to monitor battery charge so they always know when the battery needs to be recharged.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Greenlee Tools Microtool Kit with 13MM JAW and 110V (EK50ML13811)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!