Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > RF Filters > Eagle Elite EMN-135
Negative and positive traps are the most commonly used method for pay television security. Negative traps block the video signal from entering the subscriber’s home. Positive traps decode a scrambled channel.
- Upper Frequency Response: <1.5 dB (<0.5 dB typical to 1 gHz)
- Finish: Nickel Plated per QQ-N-290 Class 1 Grade G
- Corrosion Resistance: Per Mil-Std-14072D and SCTE IPS- TR-406, ASTM 368 Salt Fog Test
- Environmental Exposure: Cycled at 95 ° F and 95% Relative Humidity, SCTE IPS-IP20/.00
- Seal: Withstands 20psi
- Dimensions: 1.965” long, 0.825” diameter
- Return Loss: -15 dB typical (-1 dB/octave > 50mHz)
- Impedance: 75 Ohms
- Current Capacity: 0.75 amps
- RFI Isolation: >100 dBi
- Typical Notch Depth: 65 dB
- Operating Temperature: -40 ° to +140 ° Farenheit
- Frequency Stability: 5 ppm/Degree Farenheit
- Connectors: Type F Female/Male Per SCTE Specification IPS-SP-400/60
The Model NF-471 Notch Filter blocks incoming CATV channels 75-80 and off-air UHF TV channels 24-29, allowing 5400, 5500, and SVM series modulators to insert TV channels without interference.
NOTE: To avoid interference, be sure theres an empty channel on each side of a modulated channel.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Eagle Elite CHANNEL 135 Notch Filter (EMN-135)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!