Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Public Address Amplifiers and Accessories > Hall Research EMX-AMP
Hall Research 4K HDMI Audio Extractor With Audio Amplifier (EMX-AMP)
Brand: Hall Research
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $39425
List Price: $415.00
This 4K HDMI audio extractor comes with a built-in 50-watt amplifier for direct connection of 8 Ohm speakers providing an additional line-level audio input that can be mixed with the HDMI audio. Control the audio with front panel buttons, RS-232 commands, or with an external rotary digital encoder. The RS-232 output port is independent so that it can be used to control other devices, like the TV or video projector connected to its input.
There is full EDID management provided with the ability to learn, download, upload, emulate, or pass-through the EDID from the connected display. Featured on the front panel is a USB port that can be used for configuring the device operations. The device can pass commands from the RS-232 input to the RS-232 output, as well as the ability to store user defined ON and OFF commands for controlling devices connected to the RS-232 output.
- 4K HDMI audio extractor with EDID management
- Built-in 50-watt amp for direct connection to speakers
- Audio input for connecting line-level inputs
- Control via front panel, RS-232, digital pot
- HDMI ducking
- Primary RS-232 port for device control
- Secondary RS -232 port for auxiliary device control
- Store separate ON /OFF RS-232 commands for the auxiliary devices
- Supports HDMI, DVI, HDCP, 3D and Deep color
- Stereo or Mono output
- Priority Paging Sensor input (for automatically muting of the audio output)
- Compact, Rugged, Reliable, and Economical
Product Reviews for Hall Research 4K HDMI Audio Extractor With Audio Amplifier (EMX-AMP)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!