Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Format Converters > Hall Research EMX-HD-AUD
Hall Research HDMI Audio Extractor With EDID Management (EMX-HD-AUD)
Brand: Hall Research
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $18905
List Price: $199.00
Use this HDMI audio extractor with EDID management to extract the audio from any HDMI video signal for connection to audio equipment. The HDMI signal is reconditioned and boosted as it passes through the device, so it can also serve as an extender. It can emulate any HDMI display and is capable of extracting the audio even if no actual display is connected to the output. Both Toslink (digital) and two-channel stereo analog outputs are available on the device. It is an HDMI transceiver, so it not only re-clocks the video data, but it also separates and buffers the DDC channel on which EDID and HDCP are communicated.
It can be powered from the HDMI source connected to its input and no additional power supply connection is needed for most applications. The package includes a universal power supply in case the power from the HDMI input source is insufficient. The power supply is plugged into the USB connector. When the USB port is connected to a PC (cable supplied), the unit is powered by the PC through the USB connection. The device also provides useful diagnostic information that can help is resolving compatibility of components in the video signal chain. When connected to a PC via the USB port, further details about the HDMI signal is available.
- Extracts audio from the HDMI video
- Extract audio with or without an actual display connected
- Functions as a pass-through HDMI extender
- Provides both digital and analog audio outputs
- Can remove the audio from the HDMI output signal
- Can learn and Emulate EDID from any display
- LED indicators for Mode and HDMI status
- USB port for device management with free software
- Read and download any display's EDID to your PC
- Upload desired EDID to the device
- Surge protects HDMI input and output
- Supports HDCP, HDMI deep-color and 3D
Supply (North American)
- 5 vDC, 1 ADC USB-A to mini-B cable 90-264 VAC, 47-63 HZ
CE/FCC/UL (Export) 5 vDC, 1.2 ADC Integral mini-B cable 90-264 VAC, 47-63 HZ
(W) x 2.825" (D) x 1.25" (H) 68.83 mm x 71.76 mm x 31.75 mm
Plastic ABS-94VO, UL File #56070
1A in carton (International Safe Transit Association)
(2, 5 and 7 channel) Dolby 5.1 or 7.1 DTS 5.1 16, 20, 24 bit
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Hall Research HDMI Audio Extractor With EDID Management (EMX-HD-AUD)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!