Solid Signal > Car and Truck Equipment > Power Inverters > Samlex America EVO-2224
Pure sine wave inverter, adaptive battery charger, transfer relay – all in one unit provides reliable AC power wherever it’s needed. For use with boats, RVs, cabins and specialty vehicles, as well as alternative energy, back-up and emergency power applications.
Using state-of-the-art technology, the Samlex inverter/charger operates at 165 million instructions per second with lightning fast load & response times, has 9 points of physical protection monitoring (being scanned up to 10,000 times per second) to detect fault conditions & protect itself in a vast range of adverse environments.
The EVO-2224 is a 2200 Watt Pure Sine inverter, 24 VDC input, 120 VAC output, 50/60 Hz. It intelligently integrates a 70-Amp 4 stage battery charger and a 40-Amp Transfer Relay into an advanced and affordable off-grid power solution.
- Two Separate AC Inputs for Grid & Generator
- Adaptive Battery Charger
- Synchronized Transfer at Zero Crossing
- High Surge Inverter
- Input for Solar Charge Controller
- Automatic Generator Start/Stop
- Temperature Controlled Cooling
- Programmable Power Save Mode
- Safety Certified and EMC Compliant
Internal Battery Charger
- Input Battery Voltage Range: 18.1-34 VDC
- Continuous Power Output at 25° C: 2200 VA
- Continuous AC Output Current (A): 18 A
- Maximum Continuous DC Input Current: 133 A
- Inverter Efficiency (Peak): 93%
Battery Charger External Input (Solar Input)
- Maximum AC Input Current: 19A
- Maximum DC Output Current: 0-70A; 26-32 VDC
- Charger Efficiency: 86%
- Charging Input Voltage Rate: 26-32 VDC
- Maximum Charging Current: 50A
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Samlex 2200-Watt Pure Sine Inverter/Charger (EVO-2224)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!