Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Wi-Fi Antennas > EnGenius EWS310AP
The EWS310AP is a high-powered, long-range, ceiling-mount, Dual-Band Wireless N600 Indoor Access Point that functions as a stand-alone AP or as part of an EnGenius Neutron Series Wireless Management solution. It features high transmit RF power of up to 29 dBm on the 2.4 GHz band and up to 26 dBm on 5 GHz for better wall, floor and ceiling signal penetration.
- Can operate as a stand-alone Access Point or part of a Neutron Series Wireless Management solution deployment
- Up to 29 dBm high RF power on its 2.4 GHz band and 26 dBm on its 5 GHz band for longer range and enhanced wireless coverage
- Supports IEEE802.11a/b/g/n wireless standards with up to a 300 Mbps data rate on each band
- Designed for indoor ceiling deployments
- 4 internal MIMO antennas
- Can be used with included the power adapter or via PoE with PoE 802.3at/af capable Switches or injectors
- Dual-band/Dual Stream
- Band Steering shifts Dual-band clients to 5 GHz for better throughput performance
- Secured Guest Network
Centrally Manageable High Power Wireless-N 2.4Ghz/5GHz 300Mbps + 300Mbps Concurrent Dual-band AP with Smoke Detector Design, PoE Capable
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for EnGenius EWS310AP Dual-Band N600 Managed Indoor AP (EWS310AP)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!