Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Wi-Fi Antennas > EnGenius EWS350AP
The EWS350AP Neutron Series Indoor Ceiling-Mount Managed Access Point from EnGenius can be discretely mounted on the wall or the ceiling. Once mounted, it permits 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi network connectivity on the both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies supporting a total data transfer rate of up to 1167 Mbps. Inside this access point you will find four 5dBi internal high gain antennas with a transmit power of up to 26dBm, providing a strong wireless signal capable of reaching through walls and even onto adjacent floors. This access point can easily be incorporated into a larger network of over 1,000 APs and switches.
- Dual-Band 11ac speeds to 867Mbps on 5GHz & speeds to 300Mbps on 2.4GHz band
- Band Steering shifts Dual-Band clients to 5GHz improving performance & expanding user capacities
- Enhanced range, multi-floor coverage with up to 26 dBm transmit power
- Operate as a stand-alone AP or part of a scalable Neutron WLAN Management Solution
- Scalable & flexible, manage 1 - 1,000+ APs & Switches via ezMaster
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for EnGenius EWS350AP Neutron 802.11ac Managed Indoor AP (EWS350AP)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!