Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Navigation Accessories > Si-Tex EXPLORERNAVPROW
Explorer NavPro with GPS Antenna GPK-11, Electronic Charting System Control Unit. The Explorer NavPro Multi-Function Navigation System turns almost any "off
the shelf" PC monitor into a full-featured C-MAP electronic charting system. Couple this unique product to an existing onboard monitor or add just about any size CRT or flat panel display for a very convenient two piece charting system with unlimited mounting possibilities.
- HDMI Video Output - replaces the original VGA Output of older models, NMEA-2000 Network provides Engine Monitoring Capability & AIS Integration
- 2 NMEA-0183 Ports + GPS Smart Antenna Port, Gigantic 4GB of Internal Mark and Track Memory
- Easy to use Operating System, Extremely Fast Ultra Powerful Processor
- File Management System makes it very easy to save, edit and manage Mark, Track, and Route Memories
- Uses C-Map Max mini SD Card format for Navigation Chart Data
- Optional RF Remote Control (pt #ENP-REMOTE) allows the unit to be operated from multiple locations
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Si-Tex Explorer NavPro with GPS Antenna GPK-11 (EXPLORERNAVPROW)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!