Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > HDMI Accessories > Gefen EXT-HD-1000
Gefen EXT-HD-1000 Extends HDMI 1.3 up to 330 feet over fiber optic cables (EXT-HD-1000)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Currently Not Available
The Gefen EXT-HD-1000 allows an HDMI video signal to be extended up to 330 feet (1640 w/o HDCP) using multimode LC-LC fiber optic cable. Fiber Optics technology allows the EXT-HD-1000 to carry video signals over long distances that are not possible with other technologies.
- Extends high definition HDMI compliant devices up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- Uses a 4 strand multi mode LC-LC fiber optic cable for HDMI and a CAT5e cable for DDC/control signals
- Extends range of HDMI by equalizing signals
- HDCP and HDMI compliant with HDMI 1.3 Features
- HDMI 1.3 support: 12-bit/channel RGB Deep Color, CEC protocol
- HDMI 1.3 pass-through: Lip-Sync, Dolby True-HD, DTS-HD, xvYCC
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p, 2K, and 1920 x 1200
Extends HDMI 1.3 up to 330 feet (100 meters) over fiber optic cables.
The Gefen HD•1000 allows an HDMI video signal to be extended up to 330 feet (1640 w/o HDCP) using multimode LC-LC fiber optic cable. Fiber Optics technology allows the HD•1000 to carry video signals over long distances that are not possible with other technologies. Fiber Optic cables are immune to video signal corruption from electromagnetic interference (EMI), ensuring a crystal clear picture.
How it works
The HD•1000S sender unit sits next to your set-top box or DVD player source. Cables supplied with the HD•1000 connect your HDMI™ 1.3 source to the sender unit. The display plugs into the back of the receiver unit. One CAT-5 cable and a multi mode LC fiber optic cable connect the Sender and the Receiver units to each other.
Note: The HD•1000HD is HDCP compliant.
HDMI 1.3 Features:
• 12-bit/channel RGB Deep Color support
• CECS protocol support
• Lip-Sync passthrough
• Dolby True-HD, DTS-HD pass-through
• xvYCC pass-through
• HD•1000S Sender unit
• HD•1000R Receiver unit
• Two 5V Power Supplies
• One 6 ft HDMI cable (M-M)
• Users Manual
• Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 225 MHz maximum
• Input Video Signal: 1.2 volts p-p
• Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
• Single Link Range: 1080p, 2k, 1920 x 1200
• HDMI Connector: type A, 19 pin female
• Video Link Connector: LC
• DDC Link Connector: RJ-45 Shielded
• Power Supply: 5V DC with locking connector
• Power Consumption: 60W watts x 2 (max)
• Link Connectors: LC Fiber, Shielded RJ-45
• Rack mountable: 1U rack space
• Dimensions: 3.25"D x 4.25"W x 1"H
• Shipping Weight: 5 lbs.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Gefen EXT-HD-1000 Extends HDMI 1.3 up to 330 feet over fiber optic cables (EXT-HD-1000)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!