The VGA Extender SRN allows users to extend video signals far beyond the A/V rack. The VGA Extender SRN can be used to extend an analog VGA signal to cover distances up to 150 feet.
- Extends any VGA or high definition component display up to 150 feet (45 meters)
- One CAT-5e cable for extension
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p, 2K, and 1920 x 1200
Extends any VGA Monitor up to 150 feet using a Single CAT-5 Cable The VGA Extender SRN allows users to extend video signals far beyond the A/V rack. The VGA Extender SRN can be used to extend an analog VGA signal to cover distances up to 150 feet. Industry standard Category 5e (CAT-5e) cable is used for the extension.
How it works
The VGA extender SRN sender unit connects to your computer using the supplied VGA cable. The SRN receiver connects to your monitor - up to 150 feet away. One CAT-5 cable connects the sender and the receiver to each other, extending your video. The video transmitter and receiver boxes are small and unobtrusive, allowing installation in small spaces.
• VGA Extender SRN Sender Unit
• VGA Extender SRN Receive Unit
• 6 foot VGA cable (M-F)
• One 5V external power supply
• Users Manual
• Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 350 MHz
• Input Video Signal: 1.2 volts p-p
• Input Sync Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
• Horizontal Frequency Range: 15-70 KHz
• Vertical Frequency Range: 30 - 170 Hz
• Video In: HD-15 male
• Video out: HD-15 female
• Link Connector: RJ-45 Shielded
• Power Supply: 5V DC
• Power Consumption: 5 watts (max.)
• Dimensions: 1" W x 1" H x 4" D each module
• Shipping Weight: 3 lbs.