Solid Signal > Security and Surveillance > Digital Video Recorders > Speco Technologies EZVR4
Speco Technologies EZVR4 Digital Recorder (EZVR-4)
Brand: Speco Technologies
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Speco Technologies newest surveillance recording product is so unique and simple to use a new product category was created for it. It is the missing link between the VCR and the DVR.
- 4 or 8 BNC Camera Inputs / 1 BNC Video Output
- 120 fps display rate / 60 fps record rate
- Full stop / Overwrite HDD record mode
- Front panel key lock
- 12V DC power supply included
- Operating temperature: 41°F - 104°F / Operating humidity: less than 90%
- 4 or 8 Alarm Inputs / 1 Alarm Output
- 1 Audio Input / 1 Audio Output
- Triplex Operation / Record,View Live / Playback, Backup Simultaneously
- Frame-By-Frame Search In Both Forward and Reverse
- Full multiplexer operation
- Control of all features using the included remote control
- M-JPEG compression
- Single, Quad or 8 channel display (depending on model)
Speco Technologies’ newest surveillance recording product is so unique and simple to use a new product category was created for it. It is the missing link between the VCR and the DVR.
The EZVR4 and EZVR8 Video Digital Recorders (VDR) offer the digital features you need and the ease of use you demand in an economical price category. They come with a 160GB hard drive for up to 960 hours of recording and a simple 2-page menu structure in English, Spanish and French. Other than setting the time and date, the use of these menus is optional. And - the biggest benefit of all . . . no networking! This specialized video surveillance recorder fits applications where networking is not necessary. It sets up like a VCR, just plug-in and go!
Product Reviews for Speco Technologies EZVR4 Digital Recorder (EZVR-4)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!