Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > Audio Cables > SURGE F-0
The Surge F-0 Flo Series 0-Gauge 5,000-Watt Amp Wiring Kit includes everything needed to correctly install a mobile audio amp. With an extra foot of power wire, pre-terminated power cables and ultra-flexible wire, the Flo Series Kits are designed to perform at an optimal level. Most power cables in a 0 gauge kit have a conductor cross area of 37.44 sq mm while this one uses 53.2 sq mm for more current power to your amp. This will deliver the best quality music your electronics can deliver. The cables are made with CCA (aluminum + 10% copper) and incredible flexible matte PVC jacket. In addition this kit has a 100% true copper twisted RCA cable to eliminate engine whine.
- True American spec kit, Tested & approved handling capability
- 18' Envy Green Flo Flex power wire, pre-terminated for easy access
- 3' Stealth Black Flo Flex ground cable, pre-terminated for easy access
- 18' 18-gauge amp turn-on wire, 18' true copper EZ-connect twisted-pair RCA signal cable
- Platinum-plated ANL fuse holder, 6' black split loom tube, Installation hardware
- 0 gauge, 5,000W power handling, 250A fuse
Product Reviews for SURGE 0 Gauge 5,000 Watts Flo Series Amp Installation Kit (ATRF0)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!