Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Electrical Accessories > Furuno FA50
Furuno Class B AIS Transponder for Non-SOLAS Equipped Vessels (FA50)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships 7-12 Business Days
Your Price: $113750
List Price: $1,300.00
The Furuno FA50 is a Class B AIS (Automatic Identification System) transponder capable of exchanging navigation and ship data between your own ship and other ships or coastal stations. It complies with IMO MSC. 140(76) Annex 3, A.694, ITU-R M.1371-2, and DSC ITU-R M.825-3. It also complies with IEC 60945 (EMC and environmental conditions). This is a transponder unit with a GPS antenna. A VHF antenna is required and is supplied separately. Also included is AIS viewer software from MaxSea, which allows basic display of AIS targets on a PC. The transponder contains a VHF transmitter, two TDMA receivers on two parallel VHF channels, interface, a communication processor, and internal GPS receiver. The internal GPS is a 12-channel all-in-view receiver with differential capability. It also gives position, COG, and SOG.
- Class B AIS transponder
- Compact "Black Box" design with 12/24 VDC input
- Exchanges navigation and ship data between your ship and other ships or coastal stations
- Includes GPS antenna, VHF transmitter, two TDMA receivers on two parallel VHF channels, interface, communication processor, and internal GPS receiver
- Internal GPS is a 12-channel all-in-view receiver with differential capability
- VHF antenna required (sold separately)
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Furuno Class B AIS Transponder for Non-SOLAS Equipped Vessels (FA50)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!