Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Format Converters > Kramer Electronics FC-132ETH
The FC−132ETH is an advanced Ethernet control gateway and serial communication matrix, capable of plug and play deployment over a customer Ethernet LAN. Serving as an advanced serial communication matrix, the FC−132ETH has 32 RS−232 and one RS−232/RS−485 output ports.
Serial communication data is switchable to one or more of the eight RS−232 input ports. It is capable of remote bidirectional control of customer−controlled devices serially connected to its 32 RS−232 and one RS−232/RS−485 input ports.
Allows for multiple control clients that can be IP−connected to the FC−132ETH control gateway for concurrent control of two RS−232 or RS−485 controllable devices, such as AV scalers, video displays, and audio amplifiers.
- 32 Bidirectional: RS-232 output ports
- 1 Bidirectional RS-485 or RS-232 output port
- 8 Bidirectional RS-232 input ports
- 4 panel buttons and LCD display for ports switching control
- 1 panel button for switching take or lock control
- 1 Bidirectional RS-232 control port
- 1 Ethernet control port
- Built-in control and support Web pages
- Dimensions: 19.00 x 7.24 x 1.75" (48.26 x 18.39 x 4.45 cm)
- Power Consumption : 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 17 VA
- Weight: 3.26 lb (1.48 kg) approx.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer 32-Port Serial Control Gateway Communication Matrix (FC-132ETH)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!