Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Format Converters > Kramer Electronics FC-331-MD
Kramer 3G HD-SDI to HDMI Format Converter for Medical Applications (FC-331-MD)
Brand: Kramer Electronics
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $716
List Price: $985.00
The FC-331 is a high-performance format converter for video signals up to 3G HD-SDI. It converts the input video format (with embedded audio) to an HDMI output signal. The FC-331-MD is certified for medical applications.
- Size - Compact DigiTOOLS - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter. - compatible with RK-3T 19-inch rack adapter for mounting 3 Kramer TOOLS into a 1U rack space
- Multi-Standard Operation - SDI (SMPTE 259M and SMPTE 344M), HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M) and 3G HD-SDI (SMPTE 424M)
- Certified for Medical Applications - According to IEC 60601-1-2 (Electromagnetic Compatibility), (FC-331-MD)
- Audio Group De-embedded Selection
- Active Input & Output LED Indicators
- Looping Input with Reclocking
- HDTV Compatible
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer 3G HD-SDI to HDMI Format Converter for Medical Applications (FC-331-MD)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!