Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine GPS and Navigation > Furuno FCV588
Furuno Color Fishfinder with 8.4 Inch Color LCD Display (FCV588)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Your Price: $130813
List Price: $1,495.00
The 8.4" Color Fishfinder from Furuno uses revolutionary RezBoost™ technology that increases resolution and improves target separation utilizing a compact, narrowband transducer. Spot individual game fish surrounding bait balls, as well as fish close to the seabed. With RezBoost™, not only can you expect higher resolution and crisper visuals, but also improvements in the ACCU-FISH™ function. Compared to conventional signal processing techniques (FDF), a RezBoost™ fishfinder produces an image that is up to 8 times clearer. While using RezBoost™ you get an increased resolution which leads to sharper and more defined echoes. Thanks to this increase in resolution, the accuracy of the Accu-Fish™ function is also improved. Acc-Fish™ is very useful when you need to determine the fish size, but also has the added benefit of making fish echoes more visible when viewed from a distance. With Accu-Fish™ you can spot individual fish echoes even from the deck on your vessel. Recognize an individual or multiple fish instantaneously! In order to assess the individual fish size, echo returns are evaluated based on strength and turned into fish size display on the screen. It can detect fish size from 10-199 cm, in depths of 2-100 m.
The fish mark can be utilized to display individual fish echoes when they are detected. It helps beginners to identify fish echoes for a more engaging fishing experience. Fish marks are selectable from either a circle or square, as well as, two fish symbols. The fish symbols, displayed in two different sizes (Large: over 50 cm, Small: 10-49 cm), are a great help for anglers when identifying individual fish. The circle and square symbols identify individual fish without hiding the underlying echo. The Bottom Discrimination function enables the fish finder to indicate whether the bottom is composed mainly of rocks, gravel, sand or mud and provides you with valuable information that helps you locate rich fishing grounds, and boost your catch of the day. The White Line function distinguishes fish from the seabed which is useful for discriminating bottom fish as well as judging fish school density. With the Fish Alarm function, when fish echoes appear in an area preset by the user, the unit will sound a loud alarm and display an alarm icon on-screen. The integrated alarm can also be set to be triggered by specific conditions for water depth, target depth, water temperature, bottom type and more to never miss a target again.
- RezBoost™ provides improved clarity and resolution that was previously impossible with conventional narrowband transducers
- Accu-Fish™ analyzes fish size based on the latest digital technology
- Bottom Discrimination analyzes bottom structure and provides an at-a-glance recognition of the bottom composition with four types of graphical displays - Rocks, Sand, Gravel, and Mud - when connected to a supported thru-hull or transom mount transducer
- Discriminate fish lying near the bottom with the White Line feature
- Configurable alarm function for depth, fish echoes, etc.
- Target Lat/Lon output allows you to interface the fishfinder with chart plotter to mark fishing gorunds with various information
- Fast transmission rate of 3000 PRR per minute at 5 m depth range
- 8.4” diagonal color LCD
16, or 64 colors
or 1000 Watts (transducer dependent)
transducer required for Bottom Discrimination mode
(bottom lock and normal)
- Water Temperature*
Arrival, and Water Temperature alarms require appropriate sensor
- User-programmable nav data display (requires nav input
- RezBoost increases target discrimination
x 9.2H x 4.3”D
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Furuno Color Fishfinder with 8.4 Inch Color LCD Display (FCV588)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!