Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Test Equipment > Viavi Solutions FFL-050
Whether installing or troubleshooting, the VIAVI FFL-050 Mini Visual Fault Locator (VFL) is an essential tool that quickly and easily locates problem areas in fiber cables. By pinpointing the exact location of fiber damage, technicians can diagnose, troubleshoot, and fix the problem efficiently. The FFL050 VFL is also used conducting continuity tests and performing fiber identification.
The FFL-050 VFL is economically priced and ergonomically designed comfortable handling and portability. The FFL-050 is equipped with a 2.5 mm interface and is compatible with connectors such as SC, ST, and FC, while the optional 1.25 mm adapter enables connection to LC and MU connectors. The VFL emits a bright red laser beam (Class II), making the light escaping from the damaged fiber easily visible from a distance. The Continuous/Flash control button lets operators choose between continuous or flashing illumination.
- Compact, ergonomic design ultimate portability
- Visible wavelength is 650 nm
- High powered laser (1 mW) single-mode (> 7 km) and multi-mode (> 5 km) connectors
- Continuous or Flash illumination
- Universal connector interface quick and easy connection
- 2.5 mm connector input (1.25 mm adapter optional)
- Includes soft-sided carrying case with belt loop
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Viavi Solutions Visual Fault Finder FFL (FFL-050)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!