Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Antennas > Laird FG1360
LAIRD 136-140 Unity gain base antenna enclosed in fiberglass radome. Item Length 84 inches. Hardware and jumper sold separately.
- The FG1360 omnidirectional base station antenna incorporates a collinear design that is enclosed in high density fiberglass, which is covered with a protective ultraviolet inhibiting coating.
- The radiating elements are carefully phased to provide maximum gain in the horizontal plane.
- The mounting sleeves are tuned to eliminate RF currents from the transmission line, resulting in a "cold" sleeve that allows for greater freedom in mounting.
- The antenna's high quality and well-focused beam provides the best efficiency with highest gain.
- 136-140 MHz Specific Frequency, Vertical Polarization, 2.0:1 Maximum VSWR, 250 W Maximum Power, DC Ground Lightning Protection, N Female RF Connectors, and 100 Maximum Rated Wind Velocity.
- Special Order Product. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Laird Technologies 136-140 Unity Fiberglass Antenna (FG1360)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!