Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Wi-Fi Antennas > Laird FG24005
Laird Technologies 2.4-2.48GHz 5dBi Fiberglass Omni Antenna (FG24005)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $5345
List Price: $65.99
LAIRD 2400-2480 MHz 5 dBi Omnidirectional Fiberglass Antenna. Direct N Female connector. Gold base. Order 65724 or 69293 clamp set separate. Item Length: 14 inches.
- Laird fiberglass base station antennas are collinear designs enclosed in a high density fiberglass, which is covered with a protective ultraviolet inhibiting coating.
- The radiating elements are made from high efficiency copper and are carefully phased to provide maximum gain in the horizontal plane.
- The mounting sleeves are tuned to eliminate RF currents from the transmission line, resulting in a "cold" sleeve allowing great freedom in mounting. This high quality and well-focused beam provides the highest gain and best efficiency.
- Vertical Polarization, 2.0:1 Maximum VSWR, 100 W Maximum Power, N Female RF Connectors, and Maximum Rated Wind Velocity: 125 mile/h.
- Jumper and hardware not included.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Laird Technologies 2.4-2.48GHz 5dBi Fiberglass Omni Antenna (FG24005)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!