Solid Signal > Cell Phones and Accessories > Cellular Antennas > Laird FG7463
Laird Technologies 746-796 MHz 3dBd Fiberglass Antenna (FG7463)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $8299
List Price: $95.99
LAIRD 746-796 MHz 3dBd Gain Antenna. Enclosed in fiberglass radome with an gold anodized support pipe. The Laird FG7463 omnidirectional base station antenna incorporates a collinear design that is enclosed in high density fiberglass, which is covered with a protective ultraviolet inhibiting coating. Item Length 23.5 inches.
- The radiating elements are carefully phased to provide maximum gain in the horizontal plane.
The mounting sleeves are tuned to eliminate RF currents from the transmission line, resulting in a "cold" sleeve that allows for greater freedom in mounting.
- The antenna's high quality and well-focused beam provides the best efficiency with highest gain.
- 746-796 MHz Specific Frequency, 5.15 dBi Gain dBi, Vertical Polarization, 2.0:1 Maximum VSWR, 100 W Maximum Power, 0 deg Fixed Electrical Downtilt, N Female RF Connectors, Bottom Connector Placement, and 125 Maximum Rated Wind Velocity.
- Jumper and hardware not included.
- Special Order Product. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Laird Technologies 746-796 MHz 3dBd Fiberglass Antenna (FG7463)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!