Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Displays > Furuno FI503
Our professionally designed instrument series is designed to meet the needs of sail boaters and power boaters alike. These units utilize NMEA2000 to communicate with other units. It's single-wire installation and full compatibility with other navigation equipment facilitates an easy plug-and-play installation. Whether you use these instruments by themselves or part of your new NavNet 3D helm, this addition will be both useful and enhance the beauty of your helm.
The FI503 displays the most important data while navigating, such as depth and speed log functions in a horizontal 3 way split screen.
- Easy to read, high contrast backlit LCD
- Automatic backlight sensor minimizes power consumption
- "Plug and Play" system utilizing NMEA2000 protocol
- Easy installation with hole-saw flush mount
- Ideal for mast or bulkhead mounting
- Waterproof to IP56 standard
- Dual Digital/Analog format display
- Displays Depth, Speed, Wind Angle, Wind Direction, Timer, Water Temp, Air Temp, Air Pressure, Dewpoint, Chill, Battery Voltage, Time, Date, Heading, Nav Data, Engine, Rudder Angle
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Furuno Digital Depth Instrument Head Only (FI503)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!