Solid Signal > Outdoor and Camping Gear > Flashlights and Lanterns > Nitecore FL-NITE-HC60-NW
Get ready for convenient, powerful illumination with the Nitecore HC60 in Neutral White. This headlamp is extremely bright with up to 1000 lumens of brightness from a Cree XM-L2 U2 LED, now available in your choice of cool white or neutral white LED tints. The cool white offers high contrast detail while the neutral white offers heightened visibility in fog and a more natural sunlight-esque appearance of light.
With 90 degrees of vertical rotation and 100 degrees of beam spread, this headlamp goes anywhere and everywhere you need it to. Equipped with a high capacity 3400 mAh 18650 battery and built-in USB charging capability, this light is extremely versatile. Fully charged, the included battery can run for a solid hour in the 1000 lumen turbo mode or 680 hours in the lowest mode - that's almost a whole month! Whether for professional or recreational use, the HC60 has been optimized for long-lasting brightness and is an amazing multi-use tool.
On/Off: Press once to turn on. Hold down to turn off.
Brightness Levels: With light turned on, press the switch to cycle through the following brightness levels Ultralow-Low-Mid-High-Turbo.
Direct access to turbo: With the HC60 turned off, press and hold the switch for two seconds to enter turbo level (1000 lumens). Press and hold the switch again to turn it off.
Special Modes: With the HC60 turned off, press the switch twice in quick succession to access strobe. To cycle through the special modes SOS-Location Beacon-Strobe, press the switch repeatedly. To exit a special mode, press and hold the switch to turn the HC60 off.
- A lightweight, high performance headlamp
- Purpose-designed for hiking, climbing, camping and general outdoor recreation
- High-efficiency regulation circuit provides up to 1000 lumens of output
- Powered by a single 18650 Li-ion or two CR123 batteries for up to 680 hours of runtime
- Innovative single button switch is remarkably user-friendly
- Five brightness levels and three special modes to select from
- Integrated “Precision Digital Optics Technology” provides extreme reflector performance
- Memory function for brightness levels
- Intelligent Li-ion battery charging circuit (via Micro-USB charging port)
- A custom catoptrics-based system produces an extremely wide 100 degree beam angle
- Features advanced temperature regulation (ATR) technology
- Light housing provides 180 degrees of vertical movement to eliminate illumination dead-zones
- Power indicator displays battery voltage (accurate to 0.1V)
- Reverse polarity protection
- Constructed from rugged PC material and aero-grade aluminum alloy
- Rugged HAIII military grade hard-anodized aluminum alloy
- Comfortable chafe-free and breathable nylon headband
- Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
- Included: HC60 Headlamp, Nitecore 18650 battery (3400mAh), Spare O-ring, button cover, USB charging cord
CREE XM-L2 U2
and Runtime: Turbo: 1000 lumens / 1 hr - High: 420 lumens / 2 hr 30 min - Mid:
210 lumens / 7 hr 15 min - Low: 38 lumens / 25 hr - Ultralow: 1 lumens / 680 hr
1x 18650 or 2x CR123A
Distance: 128 Yards (117m)
IPX7 (1m submersible)
resistant to 1.5 meters
Length: 3.11” (79mm) X Head: 0.73” (18.5mm) X Body: 1.06" (27mm)
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Nitecore 1000 Lumen CREE XM-L2 U2 USB Rechargeable LED Headlamp (FL-NITE-HC60-NW)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!