Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Headend Equipment > Blonder Tongue FLEXCODER-RF-INPUT
Blonder Tongue FlexCoder Flexible Transcoder With RF Input (FLEXCODER-RF-INPUT)
Brand: Blonder Tongue
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $355699
List Price: $4,446.99
The FlexCoder combines edge QAM, off-air transcoding, and IP grooming technology into one integrated package. By providing a wide range of functionality in a compact solution, the FlexCoder brings remarkable cost savings. The unit can convert ASI to IP video streams, as well as Mux and Demux ASI and IP streams. This FlexCoder comes with the RF input for transcoding 8VSB (digital off-air) to clear QAM, ASI, or IP signals.
- De-multiplexes MPTS to SPTS; MPEG-2 or H.264/H.265
- Multiplexes SPTS to MPTS via IP and/or QAM outputs; MPEG-2 or H.264/H.265
- Can pass-thru or modify PSIP information such as major/minor channels, short names, and corresponding program IDs
- Allowd for null packet insertions or delection supporting Constant Bit Rate (CBR)
- RF input for transcoding 8VSB (digital off-air) to clear QAM, ASI, or IP signals
- Supports UDP delivery of IP packets
- Separate Web-based management port for local and remote control
- Supports three audio formats: AC3, AAC and MPEG-1 Layer 2, E-AC3
- UDP Unicast or Multicast support
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Blonder Tongue FlexCoder Flexible Transcoder With RF Input (FLEXCODER-RF-INPUT)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!