Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Test Equipment > Fluke FLUKE-345
The Fluke 345 is more than an electric power meter. Combining the functions of a clamp meter, oscilloscope, data logger and digital power meter into one handy device, the Fluke 345 is ideal for working with variable frequency motor drives, high efficiency lighting and other loads using switching electronics.
The multi-faceted Fluke 345 is packed with features such as a bright, color display to analyze the harmonic spectrum, a low-pass filter to remove high frequency noise and a high EMC immunity design, making the Fluke 345 power analyzer ideal for troubleshooting power quality on switching loads. The internal memory of this electric power meter enables long-term power quality logging for analysis of trends or intermittent problems. Additionally, the Hall Effect clamp meter design makes measurement of dc current possible without the need to break the circuit.
Besides effectively performing basic tasks like measuring power and power factor, the Fluke 345 power meters offer the ease of use, portability and flexibility needed to resolve most power issues in commercial, industrial and residential settings.
- Clamp-on measurement of ac current up to 1400 A rms and dc current up to 2000 A without breaking the circuit
- 600 V CAT IV power analyzer is rated for use at the service entrance
- Clamp meter performs even with distorted waveforms present on electronic loads with low-pass filter
- Identify intermittent faults by logging any power quality parameter for minutes, or over a month, including harmonics
- Analyze and log harmonics digitally or graphically
- AC/DC current: Clamp-on measurement of ac current up to 1400 A rms and dc current up to 2000 A without breaking the circuit
- Highest safety rating: 600 V CAT IV power analyzer is rated for use at the service entrance
- Accurate in noisy environments: Clamp meter performs even with distorted waveforms present on electronic loads with low-pass filter
- Data logging: Identify intermittent faults by logging any power quality parameter for minutes, or over a month, including harmonics
- Verify batteries: Direct measurement of dc ripple (%) for battery and dc systems
- Troubleshoot harmonics: Analyze and log harmonics digitally or graphically
- Inrush current: Capture and analyze nuisance tripping, from 3 seconds to 300 seconds
- Easy to use: Easily confirm power meter setup with large backlit color display of waveforms and trends
- USB download: Download logged data with PowerLog application software to view trends and screenshots, analyze and create reports simply
- Battery eliminator: powers the instrument when performing extended logging sessions
- 3-Phase power: Built in capability for balanced loads
- View graphs and generate reports: Use power analyzer with included Power Log software
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Fluke Power Quality Clamp Meter (FLUKE-345)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!