Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Antenna Extenders > GreenLee Tools FP18
Extended length: 18 ft. Collapsed length: 27 in. Diameter: 2 in. Push or pull wires over long distances including suspended ceilings, sub-floors, crawl spaces and attics. Non-conductive, high-impact construction for long life. Specialized hook can be used to install wires in suspended ceilings. Velcro strap secures pole when in collapsed position. Self-contained, no loose parts. Lightweight design to minimize fatigue. Collapses to 27" x 2" and uses friction-locking system.
- Designed specifically for pushing and pulling wires over long distances
- Push or pull wires over suspended ceilings, under sub-floors or crawl spaces and in attics
- Non-conductive, high-impact construction
- Velcro strap secures pole when in collapsed position
- Self-contained, no loose parts
- Lightweight design to minimize fatigue
- Collapsed length: 27" (686.000mm)
- Diameter: 2" (50.000mm)
- 1 year warranty
Product Reviews for Greenlee Fish Pole (FP18)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!