Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Wi-Fi Antennas > PCTEL FP2458-DP3X3NM
PCTEL VenU Dual-Band MIMO WiFi Antenna (FP2458-DP3X3NM)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $56420
List Price: $604.99
PCTEL's VenU® dual-band MIMO antenna provides spatial and polarization diversity coverage of 2.4-2.5 GHz and 5.1-5.9 GHz broadband wireless Wi-Fi frequencies in an attractive, low-profile housing. The platform was designed to provide optimal coverage for areas or events with a large number of mobile data users. It was designed for outdoor or in-building installations utilizing 802.11n multiband wireless LAN access point radios.
- Features coverage of 2.4-2.5 GHz and 5.1-5.9 GHz frequencies
- Beamwidth and gain characteristics designed for optimal coverage
- Integral high performance, low loss Plenum rated cable jumpers
- Features six-port MIMO design (three ports for each frequency band)
- Has a fully adjustable mount for pipe or wall mounting
- Dimensions: 14.5" x 14.5" x 1.57"
- Frequency Range: 2.4-2.5 GHz / 5.1-5.9 GHz
- Gain: 12.5 dBi / 11.5 dBi
- VSWR: 1.7:1 Typical, 2.0:1 Maximum
- Azimuth Half Power
Beamwidth: 27° / 30°
- Elevation Half Power
Beamwidth: 48° / 40°
- Front to Back
Ratio: ≥ 20
- Polarization: Dual Linear
- Port to Port Isolation: 32 dB / 37 dB
- RF Connectors: N-Male
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for PCTEL VenU Dual-Band MIMO WiFi Antenna (FP2458-DP3X3NM)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!