Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Wi-Fi Antennas > PCTEL FPMI2458-DP4RPSMA
PCTEL Dual Band Sector Flat Panel Antenna (FPMI2458-DP4RPSMA)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $15123
List Price: $174.99
PCTEL's dual-band sector antenna can be used for 802.11n, ac MIMO applications. The antenna is used with a single access point to provide full dual-band coverage. The antennas cover both 2.4-2.5 GHz and 4.9-5.9 GHz in one radome. The radome is constructed from lightweight, durable plastic and is UV protected. The elements can also be used individually or in combination to provide diversity/nondiversity coverage with legacy 802.11n, ac access points.
- Provides full dual-band coverage for ac MIMO applications
- Radome is constructed of lightweight durable plastic
- The atenna can be used indiviudally or in combinations to provide diversity/nondiversity coverage
- Dimensions: 7.8" x 7.8" x 1.3"
- Frequency: 2.4-2.5 GHz / 4.9-5.9 GHz
- Gain (dBi): 6 dBi / 5 dBi
- VSWR Max: 1.8:1
- Nominal Impedance: 50 ohms
- Polarization: Vertical / Linear / +/- 45 Degrees
- Horizontal Beamwidth: 100 deg / 80 deg
- Vertical Beamwidth: 90 deg / 65 deg
- Input Power: 20 W
- RF Connector: RP SMA Male
- Radome Material: White UV-Stable ASA
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to +158°F (-40°C to +70°C)
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for PCTEL Dual Band Sector Flat Panel Antenna (FPMI2458-DP4RPSMA)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!