Solid Signal > Cell Phones and Accessories > Cellular Antennas > PCTEL FPMI2458-VP8-NF
The dual-band 8-port sector antenna provides spatial diversity coverage of 2.4 and 5 GHz broadband wireless frequencies in an attractive, low profile housing. The platform was designed for outdoor installations utilizing 802.11ac multiband wireless LAN access point radios. It provides optimal coverage for venues with a large number of mobile data users.
- Features dual-band coverage of 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz broadband wireless frequencies
- Has a low-profile radome
- Antenna may be mounted flat to a wall and painted to match its background
- Includes heavy articulating mount for wall or mast mount installations
- Dimensions: 7.15" x 15.71" x 2"
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
- Frequency: 2.4-2.5 GHz / 5.15-5.875 GHz
- Gain (dBi): 7 dBi / 6 dBi
- VSWR Max: 2.01:1
- Nominal Impedance: 50 ohms
- Polarization: Vertical
- Horizontal Beamwidth: 100 deg / 75 deg
- Vertical Beamwidth: 90 deg / 60 deg
- Input Power: 25 W
- RF Connector: N-Female
- Radome Material: White, UL 94 HB plastic
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to +158°F
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for PCTEL VenU Dual-Band 8-Port Sector Antenna (FPMI2458-VP8-NF)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!