Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > Fiber Optic Cables > RFS FR-N-3SM-01-30F
RFS Ruggedized OS2 Riser Patch Cord LC to LC 30ft (FR-N-3SM-01-30F)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $31393
These robust, bend insensitive, single-mode fiber assemblies are a great solution for last-mile fiber connections, such as between patch panels, distribution boxes, and BBUs.
Complementing RFS's HYBRIFLEX portfolio, 100% of these fiber assemblies are pre-tested and certified by RFS for insertion loss, return loss and reflectance, and will ensure an end-to end reliable and high-quality install to your HTTA (HYBRIFLEX to the antenna) deployment.
Packaging includes a Pulling Sock, which offers protection to the LC connectors, and also can be used to hoist the fiber through cable trays, speeding up your installation.
- Robust, bend insensitive fiber design: eases installation and provides long-term reliability
- Packaging includes a Pulling Sock: protects the jumper assembly and speeds up the installation process
- All fibers are numbered: easy identification system saves time
- 100% factory tested: ensures a high-quality, durable product
- On-line test results available: easy access to test data in the field eliminates downtime
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for RFS Ruggedized OS2 Riser Patch Cord LC to LC 30ft (FR-N-3SM-01-30F)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!