GLOCAM, a windshield-mounted camera, or commonly referred to as a Car Video Recorder, provides safety, security, and indisputable accident proof by recording the area in front of the vehicle on an included 4g removable micro SD card that can be reviewed on a computer using our Manager and Tracker software provided at no additional cost.
- Employees driving can be reviewed at any time.
- Indisputable proof in case of an accident.
- Less accidents can reduce insurance costs.
- Improves driver and passenger behavior.
- Routes can be tracked by GPS.
- No Monthly Fees.
Micro SD card up to 16GB
• Automatically records by utilizing 3D
• PC Viewer software can play recoded data
Tracking software included
• Play back on a computer or on a
smartphone movie player
• On/Off button for voice recording
H.264 CODEC for advanced video quality
• Record time is approx. 4.5
hours (Using a 4GB Micro SD High Quality image, 30FPS
• 640 X 480 VGA
resolution (0.3 Mega pixels)
• Wide angle and rotational camera lens
0.8 Lux camera sensor
• 5-level images and 4-level FPS options
• Data can be saved on a computer
• internal microphone& speaker
General 12 volt Car outlet
• Internal GPS signal receiver
with GOOGLE maps
GC1 & GC2 Manager
• Recorded File Viewer
• Driving Data
(Speed, GPS) Viewer
• Camera Setup
• Capture, save and print
GC1 & GC2 Manager Sub-functions:
Playback Speed Control
• Audio volume control
• GOOGLE map
• Visual 3D motion Sensor Graph
• Shows GOOGLE amps & Highlights
• Provides the ability to playback drivers route
• GPS Data Files
• Daily Route events
information: Total distance, Average & Max Speed, Trip
GLOCAM Smartphone Viewer Functions:
Works with any mobile device with a micro SD card slot
• Plays back
video files without a computer
• Playable with
a general mp4 media player
• 640 X 480 VGA
• Audio & Video Playback
The 3D motion sensor detects sudden or
extreme vehicle movements such as: Forward / Backward, Right / Left, Up / Down.
It will also record abrupt vehicle movement such as acceleration, sudden
braking and turning. This will automatically trigger the device to record.
Here are available downloads related to this product: