Solid Signal > Cell Phones and Accessories > Cellular Antennas > PCTEL GNSS-HR26PM
The GNSS-HR26PM vehicle tracking antenna features a light, low-profile housing that is ideal for fleet management applications. 2.5" OD x 0.5" D.
- Its radome is molded from high grade polymer resin for maximum UV and abrasion resistance under severe environmental conditions.
- Its electrically shielded LNA PCB assembly and ceramic filter are designed to provide proprietary high out-of-band rejection for optimal integration in congested wireless installations.
- 5 Meters RG174 (16.4 Feet) cable, SMA Plug connector, 1565-1610 MHz frequency band, and Right hand circular polarization.
- 2.0:1 maximum VSWR, 2.8-6.0 V (operating) and ? 12.0 V (survivability) DC volatage, and 50 ohms nominal impedance.
- 1/2-inch built-in threaded stud mount for 1-inch diameter mounting holes. For up to 1/4-inch (6mm) surfaces.
- Special Order Product. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for PCTEL 1565-1610 MHz Low Profile Antenna with Skylink High Rejection (GNSS-HR26PM
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!