Solid Signal > Cell Phones and Accessories > Cellular Antennas > PCTEL GNSS1-TMG-26NMS
PCTEL's GNSS1-TMG-26NMS global GNSS timing reference antennas are specifically designed for long-lasting, trouble-free deployments in congested cell-site applications. The low noise, high gain amplifier is well suited to address attenuation issues associated with applications requiring longer cable runs. Item Height 3.8 inches, Item Length 7.5 inches, and Item Width 4.4 inches.
- The proprietary quadrifiliar helix design, coupled with multistage filtering provides superior out-of-band rejection and lower elevation pattern performance than traditional patch antennas.
- This multiband antenna covers GPS L1, GALILEO E1, GLONASS L1 as well as BEIDOU B1 (COMPASS) frequencies.
- Their unique radome shape sheds water and ice, while eliminating problems associated with bird perching.
- 1575.42 MHz Frequency, 3 dBiC Gain, 26.5 dB Amplifier Gain, 50 Ohms RF Impedance, 2.0:1 Maximum VSWR, Right Circular Polarization, 3-15 V DC Voltage, and N Female RF Connectors.
- Includes universal mounting hardware consisting of collar (GPS-TMG-MNT) and pipe clamp (GPS-TMG-LMNT).
- Special Order Product. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for PCTEL 1580 MHz and 3 dBic Global GNSS Timing Antenna (GNSS1-TMG-26NMS)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!