Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine GPS and Navigation > Furuno GP1971F
Furuno CHIRP Chartplotter and Fishfinder w/9" Multi-Touch LCD (GP1971F)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships 7-12 Business Days
Your Price: $139563
List Price: $1,595.00
The all-glass, multi-touch display gives you access to every feature via convenient and intuitive slide-out menus. Slide your finger down from the top of the display to select Quick Pages, including your favorite custom display modes, with a single tap. Slide out from the left to view customized Data Boxes. Slide up from the bottom to quickly adjust your layer settings. Finally, slide your finger out from the right side to instantly access the menu functions you use the most. Tap or double tap the display with two fingers to capture a screenshot or perform other customized functions. Everything in the menu is intuitive and contextual, so the content relates to the current display mode.
The Chart Plotter utilizes full-featured C-Map 4D charts (sold separately). C-Map 4D empowers you with plenty of useful data that you can overlay onto a rich vector chart, such as relief vectors, tidal streams, and marine plans, significantly boosting situational awareness. Creating routes and waypoints is as simple as touch-and-go. When connected to an AIS receiver, you can see valuable AIS data on the display. Another standard feature is C-Weather, which provides downloadable wind, wave, weather, humidity, and temperature information to add to your planning.
The unit includes a built-in TruEcho CHIRP, as well as a conventional Fish Finder, transmitting at 300W, 600W or 1kW. Simply tell the unit what transducer you are using and it will select the type of Fish Finder to use. The TruEcho CHIRP transmits across a spectrum of frequencies, delivering an incredible amount of detail and clearly marking individual game fish and bait fish. The conventional Fish Finder includes RezBoost data processing for an ultra-crisp, high-resolution picture. Other features include ACCU-FISH fish size assessment, and the highly useful Bottom Discrimination function to help you find the most productive fishing grounds.
- 9" all-glass, multi-touch LCD display to access every feature via convenient and intuitive slide-out menus
- Utilizes full-featured C-Map 4D charts (sold separately) to provide data to overlay onto a rich vector chart
- Simple touch-and-go creation of routes and waypoints
- C-Weather provides downloadable wind, wave, weather, humidity, and temperature information
- Includes TruEcho CHIRP and Fish Finder
- RezBoost data processing for ultra-crisp, high-resolution picture
- 9” diagonal widescreen multi-touch color LCD
Watts (transducer dependent)
- C-MAP 4D on Micro-SD card (sold separately)
points for waypoints or track
- Bottom Discrimination function (specific transducer
- AIS display (receiver required)
x 6.1”H x 2.9”D
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Furuno CHIRP Chartplotter and Fishfinder w/9" Multi-Touch LCD (GP1971F)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!