Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Displays > Navpod GP2080-14
NavPod SystemPod Pre-Cut Raymarine A95/A97/A98 12in Wide Guard (GP2080-14)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $49699
List Price: $529.99
The GP2080-14 SystemPod is pre-cut for Raymarine a95, a97, a98 and 2 instruments for 12" wide guard. The GP2080 series for 12" guard. SystemPods for Sail are for mounting multiple pieces of electronics in one NavPod. This is a good way to reduce the height of a system. In addition to mounting a radar or chartplotter, you can have room for an autopilot, instrument, stereo controller, or VHF mic. A SystemPod is best mounted on a Single Bend AngleGuards. SystemPods for Power is for mounting on an SK135 Stanchion Kit can be used to mount a SystemPod on a flat surface, such as the flybridge. Stanchion Kits can also be used with a SystemPod for overhead mounting applications.
- Acrylic capped ABS plastic with chromed stainless steel tamper-proof fasteners
- Double seal for watertight integrity
- Pre-cut for Raymarine A95, A97, and A98
- Stainless steel mounting hardware and mounting gaskets
- Overall Size: 11.5" H x 19.75" W x 6.5" D
- Usable Face: 9.5" H x 17" W x 5.5" D
- Max Cutout: 9.375" H x 17" W
- Instrument Cutout: 3.6"
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for NavPod SystemPod Pre-Cut Raymarine A95/A97/A98 12in Wide Guard (GP2080-14)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!