Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine GPS and Navigation > Furuno GP330B
The GP-330B is a high-performance GPS Receiver designed for any type of vessel. This compact and cost-effective receiver offers extremely accurate position fixes, within 3 meters with the WAAS mode activated. The GP330B is capable of data output in NMEA2000 format, making it an ideal GPS sensor for use with NavNet 3D systems. The sensor comes with all of the hardware required for deck- or mast-mounting solutions. A 6-meter cable with NMEA2000 connector is supplied as standard.
- High accuracy, 14 parallel channel receiver with twelve dedicated GPS channels and two dedicated WAAS channels
- NMEA2000 certified GPS antenna sensor
- Fast Start-Up (1 minute Cold Start Time-to-First-Fix) and position updated every second
- Unique "Pin-Enabled" termination resistor allows simple NMEA2000 Backbone or Drop Wiring configurations
- Space-saving installation and ideal position-fixing sensor for NavNet3D series
- Direct connection to any Furuno DRS
- Power Requirements: Low Power Consumption - 12VDC, 175mA (NMEA2000 LEN=3)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Furuno GPS-WAAS Sensor for NMEA2000 (GP330B)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!